15th March 2015, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

Process to take admission in JSS Noida under fee waiver scheme?

Sir,
I am ashish singh bca student.my uptu mca result rank is 1047 i wants take admission by fee waiver in jss noida.plz z tell me process.

28th March 2015, 09:58 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Process to take admission in JSS Noida under fee waiver scheme?

Hello aspirant,

First of all i would like to congratulate you for this Good result.

You simply have to follow as below for getting the solution to your current query:::>>

** First of all you have to Search the TFW form from the Educational website.

** After that attach all the necessary document as per the TFW form demands.

** After filling complete form with all requirements you simply have to post the form at the specified address.

You should keep your registration number safe with you it will be used during your admission under fee waiver.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?