17th June 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to study BPharm course?

Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BPharm program through various entrance exams. So, if I am getting admission and studying this BPharm course then I can apply for any education loan or not?

19th June 2019, 02:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study BPharm course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BPharm program through various entrance exams. So, if I am getting admission and studying this BPharm course then I can apply for any education loan or not?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan to study Bachelor of Pharmacy course. There are various nationalized and private banks offering education loans to students. You have to contact any bank branch near your permanent address for availing an education loan to study Bachelor of Pharmacy course. You should have secured admission to the BPharm course through an entrance examination or merit based selection process for getting an education loan from any bank. You should have scored over 50% marks in 10+2 or its equivalent examination for availing an education loan from a bank.
19th June 2019, 08:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely apply for an Education Loan to study BPharm course. You must have secured admission to BPharm course in any recognized institute through entrance test/merit based selection process to be eligible for education loan.
You should be an Indian national and your parent/guardian should be act as co-borrowser.
19th June 2019, 09:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for an education loan to study B.Pharmacy course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, if you have secured admission to B.Pharmacy course in a recognised college/ university, you are eligible to apply for an education loan for pursuing B.Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?