11th November 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study BPharm in a Government college?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BPharm course. So, is it possible to get an educational loan, if I get admission in any Government affiliated college to study BPharm program? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

23rd November 2018, 04:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study BPharm in a Government college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to study BPharm course. So, is it possible to get an educational loan, if I get admission in any Government affiliated college to study BPharm program? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

Yes, you can get an education loan to study BPharm in a Government college. You have to contact any nationalized banks near your house for getting an education loan to study BPharm in a Government college. You have to apply online or offline with the necessary documents for getting an education loan. You should provide required security for the education loan amount. Your parents should be Co borrowers for the education loan. Most of the banks offer up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?