17th June 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank for BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) course in IHMCTAN?

Hello, I am newly heard about education loan. I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. I want to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in IHMCTAN. My question is, what is the procedure for taking an education loan from HDFC Bank because I want to do this course so please confirm me about education loan.

19th June 2019, 09:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank for BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) course in IHMCTAN?

In order to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank for BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) course in IHMCTAN, first you must have to secure admission in the institute.
Then you should visit the nearest HDFC bank branch for application. You need to contact the bank official. The bank official will then tell you the complete process of application.
You can also apply online through the official website of HDFC bank i.e. https://www.hdfcbank.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?