17th June 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study BPT in Sigma Institute of Physiotherapy?

I want to apply for BPT course from Sigma Institute of Physiotherapy. But I want to do this course with an education loan. My question is that I am eligible for education loan or not if I get admission in Sigma Institute of Physiotherapy for BPT course?

19th June 2019, 09:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study BPT in Sigma Institute of Physiotherapy?

In order to apply for an Education Loan to study BPT in Sigma Institute of Physiotherapy, first thing is that you should be a resident of India. Second you must have secured admission to BPT course in Sigma Institute of Physiotherapy.
After secured admission, you can apply for education loan with required documents to any nearest bank branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?