15th May 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?

Hello everyone,
I am getting admission in ICFAI University for doing MBA course in Tripura. I am also working in a company as an employee. Now I want to apply for Education Loan for my MBA course. Kindly let me know that I can apply or not for Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan if got admission in MBA course at ICFAI University, Hyderabad?
  2. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA if studying BBA in IGNOU?
  4. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  5. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  6. How to apply for Education Loan to study MBA from not so reputed college?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan if get scholarship to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  11. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  12. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  14. How can I apply for Education Loan if my father is bankrupted being a MBA candidate of Symbiosis International University?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  17. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  18. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
19th May 2015, 05:22 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?

Yes, you can apply for the education loan being an Employee if you got admission in ICFAI University. The banks will provides education loan for the students who are willing and deserving to continue their higher studies. The candidate who secured admission in Indian University through Common entrance Exam can apply for the education loan. If you have already got the admission in the ICFAI University then you can approach the bank for applying education loan.
24th July 2015, 12:13 PM
dulalbho

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?

Hello everyone,
I am getting admission in ICFAI University for doing MBA course in Tripura. I am also working in a company as an employee. Now I want to apply for Education Loan for my MBA course. Kindly let me know that I can apply or not for Education Loan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?