14th May 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?

Sir,
I need an Education Loan of Rs.20 lacs for my MS in UK. I have also received an unconditional offer letter from the University of Bristol. But my father is not that financially strong at this moment. Please advice me how can I get a low interest educational loan from any bank and complete my education?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  3. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  4. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  5. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  6. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  7. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? -- [New]
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  16. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  18. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
16th May 2015, 12:42 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?

You will have to go the Branch of the Bank from where you want to get your Loan with the unconditional offer letter and there you will have to produce this as the document of your admission.
If you are able to produce it then it is up to the Bank whether they will be providing you with the Loan of Rs 20 Lacs without any mortgage.
If the Bank does not give you the full loan amount then may be you will have to give some money from your own pocket.
If you are able to show a mortgage though then you will be be given the full requested amount as the loan so that you are able to get admission to the University of Bristol.
16th May 2015, 01:15 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?

To get education loan of 20 lakhs, you need to show a surety of any Immovable Property such as House, Land, etc. The property can be your's or any of your relatives or friends. If you can show any property as surety, you can approach any regional bank manager and you can apply for education loan by submitting following documents.
->Admission letter from university
->Any Immovable property as surety
->Proof of Residence
->Salary certificate of your Parents
->Proof of Identity
->Copies of your Pass certificates of 10th standard, 12th standard and Graduation.
To get education loan at low interest, you should approach government banks.
1st August 2017, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Currently we don't have any land or house but we do have acres of agricultural land. Whether the bank take it as a property and can provide education loan? Answer me asap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?