27th January 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to study remaining semesters being a BTech 3rd semester student?

Hello everyone, I am doing BTech course and currently studying in 3rd semester. Now, my parents are in monetary crisis and can't afford to pay my semester fees. So, can I apply for an education loan for remaining semesters?

4th February 2019, 01:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study remaining semesters being a BTech 3rd semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am doing BTech course and currently studying in 3rd semester. Now, my parents are in monetary crisis and can't afford to pay my semester fees. So, can I apply for an education loan for remaining semesters?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan to study remaining semesters being a BTech 3rd semester student. You can contact any bank branch nearest to your permanent address for getting an education loan to complete your BTech course. You should have obtained good marks in the previous two semesters to get an education loan from a bank. You should provide necessary security for the education loan amount. You can also get an education loan from private education loan providers like Avanse Financial Services Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?