25th October 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to study remaining years of BTech?

Hello everyone, I am doing Mechanical Engineering 1st year. Now my family is in financial crisis and can't afford to pay my semester fees. So, can I apply for an education loan for remaining years of BTech?

1st November 2018, 11:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study remaining years of BTech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am doing Mechanical Engineering 1st year. Now my family is in financial crisis and can't afford to pay my semester fees. So, can I apply for an education loan for remaining years of BTech?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan to study remaining years of BTech course. You should have good academic records to get an education loan from the banks. Generally, banks offer education loans to students on the basis of the following: academic strength of the students, future employment prospects, choice of course & institute and co-borrowers financial standing. You have to submit the necessary documents for getting an education loan. You have to contact any bank branch near your house for more details.
1st November 2018, 10:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study remaining years of BTech?

You can contact the nearest bank branch available in your area for education loan. If you have good academic record, then surely you have chance of getting the education loan.

A guarantor will be needed and in some cases, they will even ask for collateral too. Hence, make sure you have full support.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?