30th March 2016, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an Education Loan for B.Tech 3rd semester student? Procedure to apply?

Sir,
I have already completed my 3rd semester of B.Tech and now I need an Education Loan. Is it possible or not? If it is possible then what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  2. Can I apply to get Education Loan being a B.E. 1st semester student?
  3. Can I get Bank Education Loan if pursuing B.E. 1st semester?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study 3rd and 4th years of B.Tech?
  6. What should I do to continue my education loan if failed in a subject of 3rd semester?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if pursuing B.E. 1st semester?
  8. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scorecard?
  9. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  12. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for vacation based internship?
  15. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in India for Medical student of Afghanistan? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
3rd April 2016, 06:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an Education Loan for B.Tech 3rd semester student? Procedure to apply?

Yes, you can definitely take education loan after completion of your 3rd semester of B.Tech course. There is no problem in taking education loan in the middle of your course since education loan can be sanctioned at any point of time. However, there will be additional formalities which you need to do in order to get your education loan sanctioned. Your performance in the ongoing B.Tech course will also be taken into account. Contact the bank from which you want education loan , approach the branch manager with the prospectus of your college and your academic records. Have a detailed discussion on your education loan, your eligibility and the instructions which you need to follow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?