22nd January 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for scholarship if pursue B.Tech in IGNOU? Procedure to apply?

Hello
I want to study B.Tech through correspondence
I mean I am planning to get admission in IGNOU
If I get admission then I can apply for any scholarship?
please let me know the procedure also

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure of doing graduation in 1 year from IGNOU?
  3. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  4. Procedure to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for B.Tech candidate from PTU?
  5. How can I apply for B.Ed? Can I apply for it if I am a 2nd year student doing BSW from IGNOU?
  6. Procedure to get B.Tech Mechanical in IGNOU? Can I get a scholarship? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  8. Can I get admission for M.A in English after taking English as Language subject in B.A Degree?
  9. Can I apply for scholarship to pursue CA programme if secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  10. Procedure to apply for CBSE SGC Scholarship for Under Graduate student?
  11. Can I do M.A in English after doing BSc?
  12. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  13. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  14. Procedure to apply for MBA correspondence in IGNOU?
  15. Can I do LLB course if I am 28 years old with HSSC passed?
  16. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 91.8% in class 12th? What is the procedure?
  17. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  18. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
27th September 2017, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship if pursue B.Tech in IGNOU? Procedure to apply?

Scholarships are mostly available for regular courses only and if you are doing a correspondence course, then it will be difficult to get any scholarship because there isn't much expenses in a distance course.

Only those courses which are professional and have very high fee structure are usually considered for scholarship schemes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?