15th July 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?

Sir
How many times the Exam. can be given ?
What exams am i supposed to write to pursue mtech from germany?
What is the fee structure and scholarship available?
List of colleges providing mtech in germany?
What is the procedure to take up exams like gre and gmat, their exam dates , know how to apply for these exams?
What is the syllabus of gre and gmat?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  2. Exams(like GRE, GMAT) that I have to apply for after B.Tech ECE to do MBA in Marketing? List of the colleges? How much score is required?
  3. When to start the preparations for GMAT, GRE, TOEFL? How to prepare for these exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?
  6. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  8. How can I resume my career if I did B.Tech(CSIT) 5 years back? What is the right career option for me? Should I change my field from software to another?
  9. How to do PG in college of New Zealand after completing B.Tech graduation with 64%
  10. Different types of courses that can be pursued after B.Pharm apart from GMAT, CAT, GRE? List of good training institutes in Hyderabad?
  11. Difference between GRE & GMAT?
  12. When is the GRE/GMAT exam conducted?
  13. Should I go for GRE and GMAT after B.Tech?
  14. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  15. How much scholarship will be given to a good scorer in GMAT? Procedure to apply?
  16. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  17. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  18. Which course can I opt after answering TOEFL, GMAT, GRE? Do I need any special coaching?
29th December 2017, 03:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?

Admission procedure for M.Tech. course in Germany:-
> You have two options for making an application. Either you can apply online through
the official website of University/Institute directly or take help from UNI ASSIST.
> You need to appear for GRE test.
> You need to appear for language proficiency examination IELTS/TOEFL.
> You need to appear for an entrance examination conducted by University.
> You may need to appear for personal interview.

These are the university offering M.Tech in Germany:-
> Technische University Munchen
> Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg
> Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munchen
> Kit, Karlsruher Institut Fur Technologie
> Freie University Berlin
> Humboldt-University Zu Berlin
> University Freiburg

*In order to get more details about fees and scholarship for M.Tech. course you should visit to the official website of respected Universities.

*There is no limit for attempting GRE examination, but you can take GRE only once per calendar month and not more than five times within any 12-month period. For detailed information about GRE teat you should visit to the official website of GRE test i.e. https://www.ets.org/gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?