15th September 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Chance to get seat in Medical colleges if got 417 marks in NEET? Banks providing education loan for it?

I have secured 86% in 12th and 417 marks in NEET exam. Is there any chance to get seat in Medical colleges? Which bank will provide me education loan for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  2. Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study 5 years MBBS course through NEET?
  3. Procedure to get education loan from banks in Tamil Nadu? Role of colleges for getting education loan?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  5. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  7. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of banks providing education loan
  9. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MSc(Hardware & Networking)
  10. Colleges providing degree in Safety and Occupational Health Engineering? Which banks can grant education loan? What is the scenario of education loan?
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MSc(Geophysics)?
  12. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Journalism -- [New]
  13. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MSc(Biotechnology)?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  16. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Doctorate of Medicine?
  17. Procedure and list of banks providing education loan for doing B.Arch 5 years course?
  18. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing MBA after completion of degree with 68 percentage marks?
30th September 2017, 05:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chance to get seat in Medical colleges if got 417 marks in NEET? Banks providing education loan for it?

The admission process based on National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission in MBBS or BDS course is now over. You can not get admission in any medical college now. Although, you have qualified NEET exam and scored 417 marks, but this was not enough to get admission in government medical college.

Almost all private and government bank sanction education loan for professional courses like MBBS, Bachelor of Technology etc. You can approach any bank next year either SBI or CBI or PNB etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?