28th March 2021, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra being a BCom 3rd year student?

Hi friends, I am pursuing my BCom course. I am studying in 3rd year. I want to apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra. So, can I apply for this scholarship, as I am a BCom student?

31st March 2021, 10:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra being a BCom 3rd year student?

YES, you can apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra being a BCom 3rd year student.

--- Eligibility-

An applicant must be a resident of Maharashtra belong to SBC category.

The applicant must be pursuing studies at post matric level in a government or private Institution.

The applicant must have an annual family income of less than or equal to INR 8 lakh.
2nd April 2021, 11:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra being a BCom 3rd year student?

°°° Of course, you can apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra being a BCom 3rd year student.

°°° In order to apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra, an applicant must:

Be a resident of Maharashtra.

Be pursuing studies at post matric level in a government/government aided/private institution.

Have an annual family income of less than or equal to INR 8 lakh.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://mahadbtmahait.gov.in
3rd April 2021, 02:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021.

Educational Qualification:-

The candidate should have passed post -matric level ( class 11 to PhD ) in a government / government aided / private Institution.

Belong to SBC category.

For more information you can visit the official website -
mahadbtmahait.gov.in
3rd April 2021, 04:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, B.Com student can apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021.

Education qualification:-

Belong to SBC category.

Be pursuing studies at post matric level in a government / government aided / private Institution.

Have taken admission through cap process ( for professional courses ).

Official Website:-

mahadbtmahait.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?