28th March 2021, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021

Hello, I am studying English Honours in BA. I want to apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra of 2021. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to the students of Maharashtra. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

31st March 2021, 06:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021

Eligibility to apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021

An applicant must be a resident of Maharashtra and belong to SBC category.

Applicant must be pursuing studies at post Matric level in a government/government-aided/private institution.

An applicant must have annual family income of less than or equal to INR 8 lakh.

An applicant must have taken admission through CAP process.

The selected Scholars will be reimbursed all types of compulsory feels like tuition fees, exam fees and other admissible fees.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://mahadbtmahait.gov.in
31st March 2021, 07:55 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021

Eligibility to apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021 can be seen below.

You must be a resident of Maharashtra.

You must belong to SBC category.

You must be pursuing studies at post-matric level (Class 11 to PhD) in a government/government-aided/ private institution.

You must have an annual family income of less than or equal to Rs. 8 lakh.

You must have taken admission through CAP process .
2nd April 2021, 11:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021, an applicant must:

Be a resident of Maharashtra.

Belong to OBC category.

Be pursuing studies at post matric level in a government / government aided / private institution have an annual family income of less than or equal to INR 100000 have taken admission through CAP process.

°°° The selected Scholars will be reimbursed all types of compulsory feels like tuition fees, exam fees.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://mahadbtmahait.gov.in
3rd April 2021, 02:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021:-

To be eligible, an applicant must:-

Be a resident of Maharashtra.

Belong to SBC category.

Be pursuing studies at post matric level ( class 11th to PHD ) in a government / government aided / private institution.

Have an annual family income of less than or equal to INR 8 lakh.

Have taken admission through cap process ( for professional courses ).

The Application Deadline - 31st March 2021.

Official Website:-

mahadbtmahait.gov.in
3rd April 2021, 04:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021:-

To be eligible, an applicant must:-

Be a resident of Maharashtra

Belong to SBC category.

Be pursuing studies at post - matric level ( class 11 to PhD ) in a government / government aided / private Institution.

Have an annual family income of less than or equal to INR 8 lakh.

Have taken admission through cap process ( for professional courses ).

Application Deadline:-

31st March 2021.

Official Website:-

mahadbtmahait.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?