28th March 2021, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the important dates of the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra this year as I don’t know about this and I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the scholarship important dates. Thank you!

31st March 2021, 06:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021

Important dates of Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021

31st March, 2021 - Application deadline of Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021

A student can apply for the freeship for one educational course at a time and an applicant cannot take the freeship for more than 2 professional courses.

The applicant have to get clearly promoted to the next class for scholarship renewal.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://mahadbtmahait.gov.in
31st March 2021, 07:59 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Important dates of Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021

Important dates of Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021 can be seen below.

Last date to submit application- 31.3.2021.

Final merit list of selected applicant will be out on- May 2021.

Scholarship distribution will start from: July 2021.
2nd April 2021, 10:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Important dates of Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021 are provided below:

Last date to apply for tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021 was 31st March, 2021.

°°° A student can apply for this free ship for one educational course at a time.

°°° An applicant cannot take the free ship for more than 2 professional courses.

°°° The applicants have to get clearly promoted to the next class for scholarship renewal.

°°° The selected college will be reimbursed all types of compulsory feels like tuition fees, exam fees and other admissible fees.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://mahadbtmahait.gov.in
3rd April 2021, 02:14 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021:-

Application Deadline - 31st March 2021

Documents:-

Caste Certificate

Income Certificate

Caste Validity Certificate

Marksheet of HSC or SSC or Last Examination

Gap Certificate

Leaving Certificate

Ration Card

Declaration Certificate of Parents / Guardian about the number of children beneficiaries.

Official Website:-

mahadbtmahait.gov.in
3rd April 2021, 04:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021:-

Application deadline - 31st March 2021

Benefits:-

The selected scholars will be reimbursed all types of compulsory fees like tuition fees, exam fees, and other admissible fees.

Official Website:-

mahadbtmahait.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?