28th March 2021, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How much amount will I get under the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021?

I am looking forward to applying for the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra which was announced recently for 2021. I just want to know that as I am a BSc graduate in Mathematics, if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

31st March 2021, 07:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will I get under the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021?

Benefits you will get under the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021

The selected scholars will be reimbursed all types of compulsory fees like tuition fees, exam fees, and other admissible fees.

Documents---

Caste certificate issued by a competent authority

Income certificate by a competent authority

Marksheet of class 10th and 12th or last examination

Gap certificate

Leaving certificate

Ration card

Declaration certificate
31st March 2021, 07:57 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How much amount will I get under the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021?

The amount that will be offered under the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021 can be seen below.

You will be reimbursed all types of compulsory fees like tuition fees, exam fees, and other admissible fees.

The amount may vary in between 1 -2 Lakh.
2nd April 2021, 10:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° The selected Scholars will be reimbursed all types of compulsory feels like tuition fees, exam fees and other in admissible fees under the Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021.

°°° The last date to apply for Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students Maharashtra 2021 was 31st March 2021.

°°° A student can apply for the free ship for an educational course at a time.

°°° An applicant cannot take the free ship for more than 2 professional courses.

°°° The applicants have to get clearly promoted to the next class for scholarship renewal.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://mahadbtmahait.gov.in
3rd April 2021, 02:18 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The selected scholars will be reimbursed all types of compulsory fees like tuition fees, exam fees, and other admissible fees.

Important Dates:-

Application Deadline - 31st March 2021.

Official Website:-

mahadbtmahait.gov.in
3rd April 2021, 04:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Benefits:-

The selected Scholars will be reimbursed all types of compulsory fees like tuition fees, exam fees and other admissible fees.

Certificates:-

Caste certificate

Income certificate

Marksheet of HSC or SSC or last examination, leaving certificate, ration card, declaration certificate of parents / guardian about the number of children beneficiaries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?