22nd June 2022, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I avail a laptop under Bandhan Bank Education Loan Scheme for BDes course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an education loan from Bandhan Bank. I want to do BDes. However, I need a laptop because I don’t have a it. So I can get a laptop under the education loan scheme of this bank?

23rd June 2022, 02:09 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I avail a laptop under Bandhan Bank Education Loan Scheme for BDes course?

Yes, the Bank Education Scheme covers the costs associated with laptops. Only if a laptop is necessary for finishing the course will the bank take those costs into account. Therefore, the bank will include the costs associated with buying a laptop under an education loan if you need one to finish the course.

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://bandhanbank.com/
23rd June 2022, 11:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I avail a laptop under Bandhan Bank Education Loan Scheme for BDes course?

Yes you can get a laptop.
The education loan provided by the bank covers the expenses related to studies.
In case you need a laptop for study purpose and it's a necessity which which you can't handle , then you can purchase a laptop and it will be covered under the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?