9th September 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Whether private MBA institutes are eligible under State Bank of Mysore Education Loan scheme?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the institutes which are eligible for an education loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore. I want to do MBA from any private institute and for this course I want to apply an education loan from State Bank of Mysore. Kindly let me know about the eligible institutes.

11th September 2018, 04:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether private MBA institutes are eligible under State Bank of Mysore Education Loan scheme?

Yes, the candidates who have secured admission to MBA course in a private MBA institute are eligible to apply for an education loan in State Bank of Mysore (which is now part of State Bank of India). Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in any Government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan in State Bank of Mysore (State Bank of India).
15th September 2018, 02:09 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether private MBA institutes are eligible under State Bank of Mysore Education Loan scheme?

Yes, of course. Private MBA institutes are eligible under State Bank of Mysore Education Loan Scheme.

Eligibility to avail an Education Loan from State Bank of Mysore are:-
Student should be an Indian National
Student should have secured admission to professional/ technical courses through Entrance Test/ Selection Process.
15th September 2018, 07:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

It does not matter whether you are pursuing education loan from private MBA college or government college, you can apply for Education loan.

MBA from private college is valid for education loan if college is approved by All India council for Technical Education. Only recognized colleges courses are eligible for education loans to be sanctioned by different banks.
15th September 2018, 08:45 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes.

Private management institutes approved by All India Council for Technical Education is eligible for education loan grant from different banks.

Being a MBA candidate from any private bank, you can apply for education loan under State Bank of India.
15th September 2018, 09:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

All private Master of Business Administration institutes approved by All India council for Technical Education are eligible for State Bank of India Education loan scheme.

This clearly states that if your college or institute is approved by AICTE then you may apply for education loan in State bank of India for MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?