16th February 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any scholarship of atleast Rs. 15000 having completed Electrical Diplloma 1st year with distinction?

Hello Everyone,
I am a girl doing second year Diploma in Electrical Engineering in V.J.T.I., Matunga, Mumbai. I have passed with distinction in first year. Can I get any scholarship of at-least of Rs. 15000 or may more or less? I really need it. Please help me. I will be very thankful to you. Hoping for quick reply.

19th February 2016, 11:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any scholarship of atleast Rs. 15000 having completed Electrical Diplloma 1st year with distinction?

Yes, you can avail education scholarship.

All nationalized banks offer education loan for the candidates who are meritorious and wish to pursue higher education and for the the candidates who are economically backward.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to avail education scholarship is that the candidate must have secured admission in any of the recognized college to pursue a valid course.

Banks will offer Rs.4 lacs without any security. You can avail education loan of Rs.4 lacs without having any collateral security, only a third person guarantee is required.

To apply for educational loan, approach a nearest bank and fill the application form and submit it back by attaching all the necessary documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?