23rd December 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in Government recruitment exams if completed Diploma with distinction?

Hi,
I am Janarth and I have completed my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and I have passed with distinction. Can I write exams for government jobs? If so tell me about the exams and the categories? So that it will be helpful for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Government recruitment exams for a EEE Diploma holder of KSOU?
  2. List of Government recruitment exams for B.A.(Economics) graduate?
  3. Can I appear in Government recruitment exams if completed B.A.(History) in CMJ University? Possibility to do higher studies?
  4. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After completing 10th and 12th with distinction how to get a government jobs?
  6. Can I apply for Government recruitment exams if completed B.E.(EEE) through correspondence University?
  7. Can I apply for State Civil Services/Government recruitment exams if having work experience of 9 years after completed Hotel Management Diploma course?
  8. Government recruitment exams for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  10. Dates of all government exams and How can I become a lecturer in Government Diploma Colleges?
  11. List of the government jobs recruitment exams for B.Tech CSE passed candidate?
  12. Am I eligible to get government job like BHEL, BPCL, NFC and HAL if I have completed diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Is there any chance to do PG Diploma or PG Fine Arts after B.Tech with distinction?
  14. Recruitment exams available to get Government jobs for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  15. Recruitment exams available to get job in Government Pre-Primary Schools for B.Ed graduate?
  16. How to get a government job after completing diploma in speech and hearing at Mumbai
  17. Am I eligible for APPSC Exam having completed B.Sc Nursing in Distinction and Intermediate with 92%?
  18. What are the government exams available after completing B.E ECE and diploma ECE? Age limit for it?
28th December 2015, 03:45 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Can I appear in Government recruitment exams if completed Diploma with distinction?

Yes, you can write exam for the Government job. But, make sure the job for which you are going to write the exam you are eligible for it. As there are many Government job you might not be eligible based on your qualification. So, before applying do check for your qualification.
Apply to those job post you are eligible for and that belongs to your domain .
29th December 2015, 03:15 PM
ayush_1993

Default Re: Can I appear in Government recruitment exams if completed Diploma with distinction?

Yes,you are eligible for government jobs.But there are many jobs which recruits Graduate engineers.so don't follow that companies.so,before applying for government jobs check company qualification criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?