10th September 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship available for B.Tech 1st year candidate who has secured 95.7% in Intermediate?

Sir,
Which scholarship can I get as I have completed my Intermediate with 95.7%. Now I am studying B.Tech 1st year.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available for B.Tech 1st year candidate who has secured 95.7% in Intermediate?
  2. Will I get scholarship if secured 99 marks in both 1st and 2nd year of intermediate?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  5. Is there any scholarship available for BAMS 1st year candidate who has secured 93.6% in 10th and 94% in 2nd PUC?
  6. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  7. What can I do if my Central government scholarship is not renewed?
  8. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 1st year of B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  11. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 86% in 12th and 7.46 CGPA in B.Tech 1st year being a candidate of Chennai?
  12. Eligibility to get scholarship for B.Sc(Mathematics) 1st year candidate who has secured 81.4% in 12th CBSE?
  13. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  14. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 7.46 CGPA in B.Tech 1st year and 83% in 12th?
  15. How to get Sanskrit Scholarship having if secured 98 marks in intermediate? What is the last date of application?
  16. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  17. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  18. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
18th September 2015, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship available for B.Tech 1st year candidate who has secured 95.7% in Intermediate?

You can get fee exemption and scholarship for pursuing your B. Tech course after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 95.7% marks from a recognized board. But, to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies i.e., B. Tech course, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility conditions :-

1. Your parent(s) should not be any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should not exceed more than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?