12th October 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a scholarship for Rs.15000 after passing first year diploma with distinction?

I am a girl doing second year diploma in Electrical engineering. I have passed with distinction in first year.Can I get any scholarship of at least 15000 or more or less? I really really need it.If I can please provide all the details to me.Please help me.Hoping for a quick reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I am doing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction?
  4. Eligibility to get CBSE scholarship after passing 10th?
  5. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  6. What should I do after passing diploma in E&TC?
  7. Procedure to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 71.09% in MBBS 2nd year with backlog in Pharmacology?
  8. Am I eligible for scholarship after passing 12th from NIOS
  9. Scholarship for diploma holder who got admission in B.Tech?
  10. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Wipro Wase if I have completed Graduation and diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  14. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  15. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  16. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for scholarship after passing 12th? I just joined in 5 year integrated course in MS Economics in Andhra University
  18. Am I eligible to get scholarship after studying diploma course in merchant navy for 1 year?
19th July 2023, 10:33 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a scholarship for Rs.15000 after passing first year diploma with distinction?

Yes, you may be eligible for a scholarship of Rs.15000 after passing first year diploma with distinction. There are a number of scholarships available for students who have passed their diploma with distinction, and the amount of the scholarship may vary depending on the scholarship provider.
Some scholarships that you may be eligible for:
  • National Scholarships: The Government of India offers a number of scholarships to students who have passed their diploma with distinction. These scholarships typically cover the cost of tuition and living expenses.

• State Scholarships: State governments also offer a number of scholarships to students who have passed their diploma with distinction. These scholarships may vary in amount and eligibility criteria, so you should check with your state government to see if you are eligible.

• College Scholarships: Many colleges and universities also offer scholarships to students who have passed their diploma with distinction. These scholarships may be need-based or merit-based, so you should check with your college or university to see if you are eligible.

• Private Scholarships: There are also a number of private scholarships available for students who have passed their diploma with distinction. These scholarships are typically offered by businesses, foundations, and other organizations.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

To find out more about scholarships that you may be eligible for, you can search online or contact your college or university's financial aid office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?