2nd October 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I get any scholarship or government grants being financially very poor?

Im studying b.tech final year and im financially very poor up to now i have aggregate of 77% so can i get scholarship or the govt. grants?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get financial aid or merit scholarship being poor but meritorious student?
  2. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  3. Government as well and non government scholarships and financial grants for handicapped students?
  4. Way to acquire government scholarship being from poor family background?
  5. Is it possible that I.P. University give us fee waiver or scholarship to poor student?
  6. What should I choose between Commerce and Science if I am financially poor?
  7. How could a poor student can improve his/her study with scholarship?
  8. How may I get scholarship for doing MS in Germany? What's the schedule for the exam? I've completed B.E(ECE) with 55% marks
  9. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country? -- [New]
  10. Any way to get MHRD or any other scholarship if course is not AICTE approved?
  11. How to get scholarship or any sort of financial assistance if I belongs to poor family?
  12. Which all scholarships or grants can I get having 82% in class 12?
  13. Scholarship for Hotel Management student from poor background? Is there any exam conducted?
  14. Scholarship for meritorious backward community student?
  15. Which are the government BCA colleges in Bangalore with fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scholarship to pursue MBBS from government medical college?
  17. How can I get a government job?
  18. Is there any government body or organization which provides scholarships to needy students? Best colleges in Mumbai for which I can apply for B.E?
24th April 2015, 08:21 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any scholarship or government grants being financially very poor?

As you are in the final year of your graduation course, you cannot avail any scholarship. Generally, the scholarships are applied at the beginning of the first academic year. Some of the colleges offer academic scholarships for meritorious students in the department. So, it is better to contact college academic section for any such academic scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?