8th September 2011, 12:34 PM

How may I get scholarship for doing MS in Germany? What's the schedule for the exam? I've completed B.E(ECE) with 55% marks

How do i go in for MS in Germany for free i need the complete details , what exams should i give for it and when will the exams b conducted . Sir please do the needfull i am keen to learn but financially poor , i have completed BE in Electronics and communication with 55 aggr

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany? -- [New]
  4. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany being Economically Backward?
  5. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  6. Eligibility and details of full funded scholarship?
  7. What is the procedure which I need to follow to do M.Tech from Germany and Saudi on scholarship basis after completion of B.Tech with 72 % marks?
  8. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  9. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE?
  10. What should I do to go Germany on scholarship basis?
  11. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Germany with scholarship?
  13. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  14. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  15. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get
  16. MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?
  17. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  18. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
10th June 2017, 09:52 PM
civilian123

Thumbs up Re: How may I get scholarship for doing MS in Germany? What's the schedule for the exam? I've completed B.E(ECE) with 55% marks

Hi,
For Exams:-

1) Some universities ask for your TOEFL/IELTS/GRE/GMAT scores, depending upon the subject you choose to study.

For Scholarship:-

1) There are many number of Scholarships available. Few has been mentioned below.
- ALECOSTA
- CAS-DAAD Programme
- Co- Funded research grants etc.,

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?