2nd August 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any scholarship if got 93.83% in second PUC exam?

Hello sir, I have got 93.83% in second PUC exam. I have studied from Lady Hill Victoria Girls Composite P.U College, Mangalore. I am expecting an scholarship. Can I get any type of scholarship?

18th June 2017, 01:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any scholarship if got 93.83% in second PUC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have got 93.83% in second PUC exam. I have studied from Lady Hill Victoria Girls Composite P.U College, Mangalore. I am expecting an scholarship. Can I get any type of scholarship?

You are eligible to get many scholarships after completion of PUC examinations with 93.83% marks. To get a scholarship, you have to apply either online or offline. Scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored and their family income. For some scholarships you have to appear for the examination conducted by the institution. A list of some of the scholarships for the students to pursue higher education after 10+2 or PUC is given below;

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

LIC Scholarship Scheme - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?