19th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan in ICICI Bank against Mortgage property?

Sir/Madam, I want to do BArch course. I have searched and came to know that it cost above Rs. 8 Lacs. I have a mortgage property. So, in this situation, ICICI Bank will give me an education loan for studying BArch course?

26th November 2018, 09:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan in ICICI Bank against Mortgage property?

A guarantor and mortgage property is mostly needed for education loan, if the amount is big. Hence, if you have such property and some earning person is wiling to become your guarantor, then surely chances will be good.

Just make sure you don't have any previous loans pending. Also, the college should be recognized and must have a good record.
27th November 2018, 07:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan in ICICI Bank against Mortgage property?

Yes, you can get an education loan from ICICI bank against Mortgage property. To be eligible to apply for an education loan in ICICI Bank, you should have secured admission to any course in a Government recognised university. Mortgage property is required as security only if you take an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?