3rd October 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get an education loan from ICICI Bank to study MBA from Imperial College London? List of mortgage items?

Sir, I am from Chennai and willing to get admission in MBA course at Imperial College London. Please guide me to get education loan from ICICI Bank to study here? List of mortgage items?

14th October 2017, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan from ICICI Bank to study MBA from Imperial College London? List of mortgage items?

To get an education loan from ICICI Bank for pursuing MBA course in Imperial college, London, you should have to apply for an education loan through ICICI official website or directly by visiting the respective bank official website. To get an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakh rupees, you should have to submit the Collateral security documents related to property for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges? 20 15th November 2022 06:15 PM
Which government colleges are the best private colleges in which I can get M.E CSE? Which government colleges or self financing colleges can I get with this score in Anna University? 2 15th July 2015 10:44 PM
Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges? 10 16th May 2013 11:20 PM
List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges? 12 18th March 2013 01:23 PM
Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges? 35 7th February 2013 10:12 AM