27th May 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in ICICI Bank?

I want to apply an education loan in ICICI Bank. I want to study BTech by taking an education loan. Can I know that if I want to take an education loan against my family property then I am eligible to do that?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property from Bank of Maharashtra?
  2. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  3. Which Bank will offer Education Loan to study Master’s in Hotel Management course against Partnership Property?
  4. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  5. Can I get an education loan from ICICI bank being an NRI?
  6. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  7. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  8. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  9. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in ICICI Bank? -- [New]
  10. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  11. Best bank among ICICI, Axis and PNB for the education loan? Which bank is beneficial for education loan?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA against my Grocery shop whose half shareholder is my brother?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  14. Is it necessary to submit the original property papers to take an Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  16. Whether my ICICI Bank Education Loan will be discontinued if I met with an accident?
  17. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan on the same property in which my brother has already taken?
16th June 2018, 01:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in ICICI Bank?

Yes, you can take an education loan from ICICI Bank against your family property. No collateral security is required to get an education loan of upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs. If the education loan that you are applying in ICICI Bank is above Rs. 7.5 lakhs, then you have to submit the family property documents as collateral security equal to loan amount acceptable to bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?