2nd April 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Social Work in Efforts Institute of Management and Technology?

I want to do Bachelor of Social Work from Efforts Institute of Management and Technology. I just want to know that if I secure admission for this course then I can get Bank Education Loan or not? Because I won’t be able to study by my own expenses so I need Bank Education Loan for this.

18th April 2019, 11:45 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Social Work in Efforts Institute of Management and Technology?

Yes you can easily get education bank loan to pursue your bachelor of social works in efforts institute of management and technology.

Various bank loans are available for undergraduate courses. So need not to worry. You will get the loan. But take care of your studies after admission because you have to submit every year result of your bachelor course in the bank. And if any result won't be a passing result then the loan will get cancelled. So you have to keep clearing your exams successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?