24th March 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Social Work if pursuing Bachelor's Degree in IGNOU?

Hello Sir,
I want to study Master of Social Work.
I am doing Bachelor of Social Work from IGNOU.
Can I apply for any education loan from Bank
for doing Master of Social Work?
Please reply as soon as possible.

25th April 2015, 09:36 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Social Work if pursuing Bachelor's Degree in IGNOU?

Yes, of course you can apply for education loan in a bank for pursuing master's degree in social work because banks can provide education loan to candidates pursuing master's degree and higher education such as PhD, M.Phil etc. so you should not worry just follow a simple procedure and apply for education loan in the nearest bank and they will approve/disapprove your loan as per the official rules and regulations.

First of all you should choose a university in which you want to pursue master's of social work MSW and download the complete prospectus of master's degrees with complete details such as course duration whether in the pattern of semester or year system and fee structure and other examination expenditures including exam fee etc.

When you get complete details then write an application to the nearest bank branch manager and request the bank to provide you the minimum tuition fee amount required to pay to the university for MSW course and enclose MSW course details of the university alongwith your application.

The loan officer will check your status in CIBIL report whether you have applied for loan in any other bank or not or may be the loan is still pending so after checking all such details the official will read your application and if the bank concerns you better to approve loan then they will suggest you to wait for sometime and after complete report the bank will take final decision.

The bank will check your application status in the university and get tuition fee details and will provide you only tuition fee and if you apply for hostel and other charges as well then you may also avail of hostel charges so just do not worry and make an application to the bank.

If one bank rejects then you should go to another bank and if bank approves then get complete details according to your efficiency to repay the loan with complete interest rates and bank will ask you for your previous education certificates then you should show and complete plan to repay the loan then bank may consider you right person to provide loan.
8th October 2022, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Social Work if pursuing Bachelor's Degree in IGNOU?

Is IDBI provide educational loans for IGNOU student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?