15th September 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can grant an education loan to study B.Sc Agriculture course at Anna University? Can I get the education loan before admission?

Sir, I am willing to study B.Sc Agriculture course from Anna University so, I want to know which bank can grant me education loan? Can I get the education loan before admission?

21st October 2017, 01:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can grant an education loan to study B.Sc Agriculture course at Anna University? Can I get the education loan before admission?

You can get an education loan from any bank for pursuing B.Sc. Agriculture course at Anna university. You are eligible to apply for an education loan only after you secure admission in B.Sc. Agriculture course in a recognised college/ university. Without securing admission, you are not eligible to apply for an education loan.
21st October 2017, 08:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can grant an education loan to study B.Sc Agriculture course at Anna University? Can I get the education loan before admission?

After securing admission for pursuing B.Sc. Agriculture course at Anna University, you can apply for an education loan of your interest. You can get an education loan of Rs. 4 lakhs from any bank without any security. You can't get an education loan before securing admission, you are eligible to apply for an education loan only, after you have secured admission in any course in a Government recognised college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?