19th September 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MDes(Visual Communication)?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study MDes(Visual Communication) after my BDes. My question is, if I will not be able to secure admission for MDes(Visual Communication) course then still I am eligible to get an Education Loan from any bank?

21st September 2018, 08:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MDes(Visual Communication)?

Yes, you can get Bank Education Loan for pursuing MDes (Visual Communication) course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, once you receive an admission letter from the respective college/ university, you can apply for Bank Education Loan.
21st September 2018, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MDes(Visual Communication)?

If you have got admission at a recognized college, then surely you will be eligible for education loan, provided you fulfill all other criteria of the concerned bank. Just make sure you have got admission through merit.

Banks will provide education loan, only after verification process and you must have a co-applicant to support your education loan. In case, you want a big loan, then you must be ready with collateral security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?