7th August 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get College Assistance to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan?

I have completed my BTech and preparing for GATE. I want to study MTech now. I know studying MTech costs a huge amount. So, I would like to know that if I get admission in any college then the authority help me to get an education loan from Allahabad Bank for studying MTech or not?

13th August 2019, 01:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get College Assistance to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BTech and preparing for GATE. I want to study MTech now. I know studying MTech costs a huge amount. So, I would like to know that if I get admission in any college then the authority help me to get an education loan from Allahabad Bank for studying MTech or not?

You have to contact your college office for getting assistance to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank. Many private colleges offer assistance to students to secure education loans. You can also contact the Allahabad Bank directly for getting an education loan for your higher studies. You have to provide the necessary security and documents for availing an education loan in the Allahabad Bank. Your parent/s should execute the documents as Co borrower/s. There is no collateral security required for an education loan of up to Rs 4 lakh in Allahabad Bank. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
14th August 2019, 01:57 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get College Assistance to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Most of the Colleges/Universities assist students to secure education loans. For Education loan assistant first, you must have to contact your College/University Administration office and convey about your Education loan to them. They will assist to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank. You must submit important documents to get education loan at Allahabad Bank.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?