25th February 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

State Bank or Allahabad Bank, which is better to apply for Education Loan?

Hello everyone, if I want to apply for Education Loan for my BCA, then which bank is good for this among State Bank and Allahabad? I want to get loan from any of these two banks. So, kindly suggest me between these two banks of Public Sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for MBBS aspirant?
  2. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  3. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  4. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for BTech aspirant?
  5. Concession in Allahabad Bank Education Loan for girl candidate?
  6. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in State Bank of India?
  7. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank?
  8. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  9. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  10. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  11. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  12. Benefits and drawbacks of Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  18. Expenses covered under State Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
3rd March 2018, 04:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: State Bank or Allahabad Bank, which is better to apply for Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, if I want to apply for Education Loan for my BCA, then which bank is good for this among State Bank and Allahabad? I want to get loan from any of these two banks. So, kindly suggest me between these two banks of Public Sector.

Both State Bank of India and Allahabad Bank are nationalized banks. Students can apply for education loans in any one of them. State Bank of India is one of the biggest bank and the largest provider of education loan. Therefore, students can apply for education loan in State Bank of India. They have to apply for education loan with necessary documents like address proof, identity proof, proof of admission, fee schedule, etc. Education loans are offered to students on the basis of students’ academic strength, future employment prospects of the course and security provided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?