7th August 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for BHM program?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please tell me which are the Banks have low interest rates in their education loans? I am a BHM aspirant. Provide me the Bank names with details of education loan. Waiting for your response!

13th August 2019, 01:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for BHM program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please tell me which are the Banks have low interest rates in their education loans? I am a BHM aspirant. Provide me the Bank names with details of education loan. Waiting for your response!

Most of the nationalized banks in India offer education loan with low interest rates for the deserving students. Students who have scored very good marks in the qualifying examination and secured admission to the course through an entrance test or merit based selection process can get an education loan from the nationalized banks. There is no margin required for an education loan of up to Rs 4 lakh in various nationalized banks. Interested students can contact any nationalized bank near their home for availing education loan.
14th August 2019, 02:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for BHM program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In India, most of the Public and Private sectors bank provides education loan with low-interest rates for an eligible student who scores good marks in qualifying examination and secured admission in reputed college/universities. You must have to know that there no margin required for an education loan of up to Rs.4 lakh in various nationalized banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?