29th March 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?

Dear Friends,
I am studying MBA with an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs. My father is a Government employee. He pay Income Tax also. He is a guarantor against this loan and pay interest. I want to know that I get any concession in an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?
  2. How can I claim for Tax Rebate against Education Loan taken by my Father-in-Law for my wife's education?
  3. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  4. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  5. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan of my brother taken by my father?
  6. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my Father-In-Law for my wife's education?
  7. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my Father-In-Law for my wife's education?
  8. Can I claim tax rebate if education loan was taken by my father from Union Bank?
  9. Can I get Tax Deduction if taking Education Loan of Rs. 3,50,000 Lacs?
  10. Son of a government employee can get exemption in Education Loan?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is a Government employee?
  12. Is there any way of Tax Rebate against Education Loan of Rs. 305000?
  13. Can I get discounted rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my father who is ICICI bank employee?
  14. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs.7 Lacs if my father is a Railway employee? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get Tax Rebate against Education Loan if paying interest of Rs. 12947 per month?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?
  18. Is it possible to present my Brother-In-Law as a Guarantor to apply for Education Loan due to my father's death?
2nd April 2016, 04:56 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?

You have taken educational loan for you MBA course. Your father is a government employee and pay income tax. You want to know about about concession in education loan.

>>The most important thing is that you will not get any concession in educational loan. The only benefit is that you will get that your father will get reduction in taxable income against the educational loan. The amount of interest paid is eligible for deduction in taxable income under section 80 E. In my opinion, you have to visit to the bank branch through which you have taken the educational loan to get more information regarding this.
2nd April 2016, 11:37 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?

No, one cannot avail any type of concession towards education loan.

The candidate has to repay the education loan within the stipulated time and date. The banks will not offer any concession if the guarantor is tax paying person.
9th August 2020, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Good day,
i am voorhees philip,i want to invest in your business in good faith.i have equity capital for profitable investment.i also offer private commercial and personal loans with very annual interest rates as low as 3% within a years repayment duration period to any part of the world.

Do you need a credit at 3% interest rate per annual on the total amount you need funding or 50/50% equity partnership for a period of 1 to 10 years? i would like to know your choice to enable us to proceed into negotiations.The maximum funding amount is $100million USD.
contact him with LINE ID:PHILIPVOOR
EMAIL:[email protected]
THANK YOU
VOORHEES PHILIP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?