9th November 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Concession under Education Loan policy for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?

I want to apply an Education Loan for my son's MBA course? I am a Government Serviceman with an earning of Rs. 18500 per month. In this case my son can get concession?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?
  2. Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?
  3. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  4. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
  5. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  6. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  8. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study 2 years MBA for a candidate whose father is a serviceman in SAIL?
  10. Concession in Education loan for SC candidate? Any government benefits available? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get an education loan against the LIC policy?
  12. Is it necessary to have Life Insurance Policy to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  14. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  15. Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan being a girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study MCA if my father is a retired serviceman?
  17. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan of my brother taken by my father?
  18. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
11th November 2016, 12:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession under Education Loan policy for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?

You can apply for education loan and get interest subsidy, which is a central government scheme for those who are financially not sound. You can get your interest on loan waived off on the basis of income certificate.

You can contact any PSU bank for education loan after securing admission at any recognized college.
11th November 2016, 02:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession under Education Loan policy for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?

No, you can't get any concession on Interest rate under Education loan even if your father is a Government servicemen. The concession of 0.50% Interest rate is available to girl candidates on education loan. To be eligible to apply for an education loan, you should have secured admission in MBA course through merit basis/ entrance test. So, being a government employee, you can't get any concession on Interest rate of Education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?