1st July 2015, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan after securing 56% in 12th?

Can i get education loan right after 12th and I have scored 56% and i want education loan. Could you please let me know whether I am entitled to get any education loan for further study after scoring 56% in 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  3. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 52% in 12th Science?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. Does colleges provide help in securing loan? How long does it take to processed and get in hand?
  8. Can I get education loan if score 81 percent in 12th Science?
  9. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  11. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  13. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  14. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  16. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  17. Diploma and 12th are equivalent to get Education Loan for Abroad?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
4th July 2015, 03:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan after securing 56% in 12th?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue your higher studies even if you had got 56% in your 12th. There is no bar in the percentage of 12th to be eligible for the education loan. You can easily get education loan if you get admission in good institute. However, the bank will check the results of 12th and 10th and your financial stability at the time of sanctioning the loan.
28th September 2018, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

I have got 56% marks in 12th & i have taken admission for btech in Chandigarh university. Canara bank is not providing loan of 6.5 lacs, due to marks less than 60%. What should i do.
15th June 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i get education loan with 48 percent in 12th ??
20th May 2023, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I got 56% in class 12th I need a educational loan please tell me some bank which provides me loan on this percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?