5th October 2018, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in USA with loan of Rs. 20 Lacs?

Sir/Madam, I am studying MS in USA with loan sanctioned by Bank of Rs.20 Lacs against my family’s property. Now due to some miscellaneous expenses, I need more Rs. 7 Lacs which my Bank doesn’t provide me. So, I want to know which are the other banks which sponsored my Rs. 7 Lacs of Loan for my education?

13th September 2022, 03:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in USA with loan of Rs. 20 Lacs?

Yes you can apply for another loan
You can either apply for the loan from same bank or you can also apply it from another bank of your choice.

You can get upto INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges and INR 20 lacs for abroad colleges.
You can fill the application form either online or offline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?