3rd March 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?

Sir, I am studying MS in Germany with loan sanctioned by Bank of Rs.15 Lacs against my family’s property. Now due to some miscellaneous expenses, I need more Rs. 5 Lacs which my Bank doesn’t provide me. So, I want to know which are the other banks which sponsored my Rs. 5 Lacs of Loan for my education?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  6. What does Marginal Scheme mean in Education Loan? Mode of Education Loan Repayment?
  7. Can I get education loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs being a student of MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  8. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs being a student of PGDM in BIMT, Gurgaon? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs against Life Insurance Policy to study MS in Germany?
  10. Whether a candidate can get an extension in loan amount to complete BS in Germany?
  11. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  12. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  13. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  15. Can I get education loan of Rs. 4.55 Lacs being a student of MBA in ICFAI Business School?
  16. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  18. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
30th March 2018, 02:25 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?

According to me, this seems quite impossible to get two education loan from different banks at the same time. Without paying one loan you will not get another loan from the same bank or different bank. You have to manager additional Rs. 5 Lakh by your own.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?