14th May 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired pensioner and owns a house worth Rs.65 Lacs?

Hello,
I am planning to study MS in USA. Is there any way that I can get an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs for this? I own a house of Rs. 65 Lacs and my mother is a retired Government school teacher whose pension is Rs. 16000 per month.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  2. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm?
  4. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Chances to get an Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs against property worth Rs. 1.5 crores? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is working in a private firm and is a pensioner?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  9. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  11. Which bank can provide me education loan of 2.5 lacs for the hidden charges of my MS course in USA?
  12. Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  13. Is it necessary to present House property to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs?
  14. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  15. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  16. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  18. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
15th May 2016, 06:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired pensioner and owns a house worth Rs.65 Lacs?

Yes, you can get an Education loan of Rs.25 lacs to study MS in USA if you own a house worth Rs.65 lacs. Banks will ask for Collateral Security to offer educational loan of more than Rs.7 lacs. You have mentioned that your mother has retired but, banks may ask for salary slips, if you submit the salary slips, then your loan will be sanctioned for pursuing your higher studies in MS course in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?