6th September 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan from Bank of India to study PGDM/MBA in IIPM, Kolkata?

Sir,
I am joining IIPM, Kolkata for PGDM/MBA course. I just want to know if Bank of India provides me Education Loan or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  2. Can I get Education Loan from State Bank of India to study MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 10th and 12th from Kolkata and living from 20 years in India but belongs to Nepal?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  9. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. How can I get education loan to study aviation course from Frankfinn Institute from Kolkata?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  13. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  14. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  15. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  16. How can I get educational bank loan in India to study in Philippines?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  18. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
12th September 2015, 12:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan from Bank of India to study PGDM/MBA in IIPM, Kolkata?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan from Bank of India in order to pursue PGDM/MBA course in IIPM, Kolkata. IIPM has several branches in India and is well recognized by competent authorities. Apart from this, it offers good exposure facilities. SO you can easily get education loan once you complete all the formalities and comply with the terms and conditions of the bank.
15th September 2015, 10:39 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan from Bank of India to study PGDM/MBA in IIPM, Kolkata?

You can get Educational for the course of PGDM/MBA in IIPM, Kolkata.
Bank of India provides Educational Loan.You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of India Branch.
You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by your University as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
You must also show the Income tax return that is filed by the guarantor
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
This is the process you should follow to get your Loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?