3rd March 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan from State Bank of India to study MBA+PGDM program at IIPM?

Hello, I have got placed in IIPM for MBA and PGDM programs. And I am joining IIPM for this academic year. I would like to know that State Bank of India give loans for my education if I do this course from IIPM?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan from State Bank of India to study MBA+PGDM program at IIPM?
  2. Can I get Education Loan from State Bank of India to study MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  4. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  5. Are all controversies of IIPM over now? Whether Banks provide education loans to study in IIPM student?
  6. Can I get a Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12.5 Lacs to study Integrated BBA & MBA in IIPM, Pune? List of Banks offering an Education Loan of this amount?
  7. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  8. Does banks provide education loan to BHM at IIPM?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get Education Loan from Bank of India to study PGDM/MBA in IIPM, Kolkata?
  11. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in State Bank of India?
  12. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India?
  13. Expenses covered under State Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  14. Disbursement procedure of an Education Loan in State Bank of India?
  15. How to apply for SBI Education Loan against Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IIPM, New Delhi?
  16. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
12th April 2018, 12:25 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan from State Bank of India to study MBA+PGDM program at IIPM?

Yes of course SBI will provide education loan to pursue MBA+PGDM from IIPM also.
If you do not have any security then you will get loan amount upto Rs. 7 Lakh. But if you have any security to submit then the amount must exceeds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?