22nd April 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study Mechanical/CSE in Amity University?

Hi Friends,
I am from Andhra Pradesh. My Board percentage is 97.6%. I have an idea to join in CSE or Mechanical in Amity University. I need to know about the Education Loan for my course. Please tell me what is the criteria of applying an Education Loan from Andhra Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  4. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Andhra Bank Education Loan for UG courses? Documents required to submit?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  9. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. Education loan for BAMS course?
  12. How can I get an Education Loan to study in Amity University if my father is dead?
  13. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  14. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  15. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  17. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
27th April 2016, 12:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study Mechanical/CSE in Amity University?

You can definitely take education loan in order to meet the expense of your B.Tech course in Amity University. Since Amity University is a well recognised and reputed university having good placement track record, so you are eligible for education loan. You need to furnish all the documents as per bank orders and comply with the terms and conditions of education loan scheme to get the loan sanctioned. You need to approach bank near your residence with the admission letter to request for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?