17th June 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan from Axis Bank to study PGDM program in LPU?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have got placed in LPU for PGDM programs. And I am joining LPU for this academic year. I would like to know that Axis Bank? give loans for my education if I do this course from LPU? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you!

19th June 2019, 01:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan from Axis Bank to study PGDM program in LPU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I have got placed in LPU for PGDM programs. And I am joining LPU for this academic year. I would like to know that Axis Bank? give loans for my education if I do this course from LPU? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you!

Yes, you can get an education loan from Axis Bank to study the PGDM course at Lovely Professional University (LPU). You should have secured at least 50% marks in Graduation for availing an education loan from Axis Bank. You should have secured admission to the PGDM course in LPU through an entrance test or merit based selection process to avail an education loan from Axis Bank. You have to provide necessary security for availing an education loan from Axis Bank. You have to contact any Axis Bank branch near your house for getting an education loan to study PGDM in LPU.
19th June 2019, 10:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan from Axis Bank to study PGDM program in LPU?

Yes, you can get an Education Loan from Axis Bank to study PGDM program in LPU. Since LPU is a recognized university, so you can surely get an education loan from Axis Bank after secured admission to PGDM program in LPU. All banks offers education loan to study in any recognized institute/university in India or abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?