24th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study BTech for a candidate whose father is a DMRC employee?

Hello everyone, my father is an employee of DMRC. He earns Rs. 2.25 Lacs per annum. I am interested to study BTech course. I came to know that almost Rs. 5 Lacs is the fee of BTech in India. So, I get an Education Loan of this amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is a Government employee?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs.7 Lacs if my father is a Railway employee? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS if my father is an employee of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  5. Can I get concession in Education loan if my father is a tax paying government employee?
  6. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
  7. Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?
  8. Rules & conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study BTech? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study 2 years MBA for a candidate whose father is a serviceman in SAIL?
  10. Is there any way to save tax on interest against an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs?
  11. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  13. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate whose father is a pensioner and mother is a salaried employee?
  14. Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs for a candidate who has secured admission in MS at University of Birmingham?
  15. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  16. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is working in a private firm and is a pensioner?
  17. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol? -- [Most Discussed]
27th May 2018, 06:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study BTech for a candidate whose father is a DMRC employee?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan of Rs. 5 lakhs for pursuing B.Tech course even if your father is a DMRC Employee. Candidates who have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education. To apply for an education loan, you have to submit the documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, Admission Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
27th May 2018, 07:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study BTech for a candidate whose father is a DMRC employee?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan of Rs. 5 lakhs for pursuing B.Tech course even if your father is a DMRC Employee earning Rs. 2.25 lakhs per annum. To get an education loan, you have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. To get an education loan of more than Rs. 4 lakhs and less than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you have to submit the satisfactory third-party guarantee to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?