4th January 2016, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in a Government college?

Hello,
Is it possible to get Educational Loan if I get admission in Government college to study Aeronautical Engineering in B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Bank grant Education Loan to study B.Tech in Government Aided college?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in a Government college? -- [New]
  4. Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?
  5. Education loan from government to study Aeronautical engineering?
  6. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  7. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  8. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  9. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  10. Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in any private college?
  11. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  15. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study B.Tech in Apex Engineering College, Jaipur?
9th January 2016, 03:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in a Government college?

Yes, you can definitely take education loan in order to pursue studies - B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in a government college. There is no distinction in the eligibility criteria concerning the institute - whether it is private or government. Students from both government and private institute can opt for education loan. However, the institute should have good exposure facilities and it is easy to get education loan if you pursue studies in government college since the loan amount will be less and the institute will be well reputed and recognized.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?