10th August 2015, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

Does Bank grant Education Loan to study B.Tech in Government Aided college?

Hello Sir,
I have secured admission in B.Tech in a Government Aided college. I want to apply for an Education Loan. So, I want to confirm that Bank will provide me Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  2. Other way to get Education Loan if nearest SBI branch refuses?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  7. Can I get Motorbike through Bank Education Loan if the distance between college and home is much more?
  8. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  9. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  10. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  12. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  13. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan if study MBBS in any government college?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?
  17. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM/MBA in an Autonomous college?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
12th August 2015, 03:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bank grant Education Loan to study B.Tech in Government Aided college?

Yes, banks grant education loan in order to help students study B.Tech course in Government aided college. There is no need to worry, you can opt for education loan to meet the study expense of your B.Tech course. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and complete all the requisite norms as per bank's instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?