17th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?

Hello,
I am a BDS student. After my BDS I want to study MDS in UK. I want to take Education Loan for this. Some says the expense is too high to study in UK. So I have decided to take loan for my further education. Give me the details of education loan for me.

Related Questions:
  1. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about recovery process?
  3. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  6. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  7. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?
  9. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  11. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc in Clinical Research in Canada or UK?
  12. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  14. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan to Study MBA
  17. Colleges offering BDS course with Education Loan in India? Detailed information about Guarantee in Education Loan scheme?
  18. Detailed information and requirements to study MDS in US?
19th July 2023, 04:12 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?

• Eligibility:
    • You must be a citizen of India.
    • You must have been admitted to a recognized dental college in the UK.
    • You must have a valid passport and visa.
    • You must have a good academic record.
    • You must be able to repay the loan.
  • Loan amount:
    • The loan amount will depend on the cost of your education, your living expenses, and your repayment capacity.
    • The maximum loan amount is typically Rs. 20 lakhs.
  • Interest rate:
    • The interest rate on education loans varies depending on the bank and the loan amount.
    • The interest rate is typically around 10% per annum.
  • Repayment:
    • You will need to start repaying the loan after you finish your studies.
    • The repayment period is typically 10 years.
Here are some banks that offer education loans to study MDS in the UK:
  • State Bank of India

• Punjab National Bank

• Bank of Baroda

• HDFC Bank

• ICICI Bank[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

To apply for an education loan to study MDS in the UK, you will need to provide the following documents:
  • Proof of identity
  • Proof of residence
  • Proof of income
  • Proof of your admission to the college
  • The college's prospectus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?